My Early 21st Birthday ^.^






So long haven't come in and write my blog....Hmm, what should i write dis time? This recent weeks many things had happened. Happy, Angry, Sad, Joy, all out in the same time....Erm, i think this time i prefer "Joy" to be my blog writing for today, entitle as above la...noob...
Actually my birthday is fall on 17/5 la, don know why people keep say happy birthday to me...i know can send early birthday but no need until a week early birthday greet gua...However i appreciate of what they done for me... So many people that I want to thanks of for giving a nice birthday party with a nice, beautiful, creative birthday cake...i really love it so much....cant wait my birthday cake pix from Andrew i-phone....hey Mr Andrew, please quickly upload it to fb la...
Actually that day i saw My bro Jen keep running around and whisper to all people but never on me....I don't know he was planning to do all this for me...i really appreciate him la, running around keeping it as a secret and give me a surprise...He really make me so 感动, this friend sure be my brother forever in my life....
When talking about birthday party, this is the 1st BD Party full of surprising. I never have surprise in my birthday because every time they already said what time and what day want celebrate with me...make me so no mood, but still wan to thank you them...This time is different and also got Ms Gan celebrate with me...so luckily for me...is really memorable !!!!!!!!!
Please enjoy the pix lo....Thank you guys!!!!!! Love you all....


0 comments: