The Big Day

Yesterday is my big day....So happy that all my friends keeping wishing me "Happy Birthday" except someone.....Haiz, so disappointed but never mind, at least the person i care most remember my true birthday and have wished for me...Thank you to you all... In each birthday, everyone will sure make a wish, mostly will wish something good for themselves (i'm one of it). However, this year my wishes is a little different, twice on my birthday wish also wish the same thing, is my first time wishing for others....want to know what is it? haha u sure have to guess, here is the hint of my wish....[Finally I hav reached 21st year old le...i can hav the permission to do wat i wan...hehe!!!In my 21st birthday, i wish my result was not so bad and can maintain wat i hav nw, hope oso it understand something very soon and save itself out from danger, especially hope it nt yet do wrong...May all the gods grant my wishes!!! (very imp, if not I sure disappointed until die because i really care so so so much)]

However, happy days really come in short and now is the time of my big day has come to an end...T.T
Now only hope what i wish really be granted very soon......

0 comments: