Betray

Do you guys experinced the betray from your friends, family, lover or others? For me, sure yes. In my principle, this word is very heavy in my life....I very dislike this word happen in my life....very very untouchable one!!!!!! Somehow if i find out this word appear in me...i sure will 180 degree change but the changing depends on how big the word is.... I do not know whether is good to hav such thought but since they can betray you why still need to care so much of them....more you care faster u die....this is what i thought....Betray this word is so untouchable for me because it sure end up bad in between for sure...If really happpen, i can garuntee that is not my mind suck until can't think openly, is because i trust what i saw and what i heard and the evidence i get, so call TRUTH!!!! I like truth very much although it most of the time hurt me a lot but it is the thruth teach me to judge without fairness....Different people have different point of view. This is what i think and how i felt for now....

1 comments:

  yin

April 27, 2010 at 6:58 PM

i have been betray for so many times......hurt so deep but as i said,i still choose to trust my friend 100% cause i never know when my true friend will appear to me and i never never wan to hurt my friend with dishonest.for me, my principle is i treat my friend 100% no matter what happen or just know her or him for few seconds...if he or she betray me, he or she happy then i will be alright. i be the bad or hurt is ok...my friend happy the most important.^^